- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes of Orange Flower Water
- 1 oz Cream
- 1 Egg White
- Soda Water
- Pour everything, but sugar into a mixing glass.
- Dry shake hard to add froth to the drink.
- Add ice and shake hard even more.
- Strain into a collins glass.
- Top with Soda Water.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- Pour the Irish Whiskey into a cocktail glass.
- Swirl it around inside the glass, coating the inside.
- Dump the excess Whiskey out.
- Add Vodka and Vermouth to mixing glass with ice.
- Shake well
- Add into glass that’s been rinsed with Irish Whiskey earlier.
- 2 oz Gin (Old Tom)
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice (Fresh)
- 1/2 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 1/2 oz Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 2 oz Milk or Cream
- Pour all into an ice filled rocks glass.
- Shake well until cold.
- Serve in rocks glass.
- 1 Part Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 Part Blue Curacao
- 1 Part Coconut Rum
- 1 Part Melon Liqueur
- 1 Splash Pineapple Juice
- 1 Splash Sour Mix
- Add everything to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into shot glasses.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone