This is an original recipe from the YouTube Channel An Idiots Liquor.
- 1 Bottle Coronita (7 Ounce)
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 Ounces Sour Mix
- Pour everything except the Coronarita into a shaker of ice. For the grenadine use about 1 ounce.
- Pour into a highball glass. No need to strain.
- Open coronarita and put 1/2 oz Grenadine inside it to give the beer a red color.
- Put bottle upside down inside the drink. (A good idea is to rinse the outside of the bottle before doing so)
- Garnish with a lime slice and enjoy.
- 3/4 shot Amaretto
- 1/4 shot 151 Overproof Rum
- 1 Beer
Pour the Amaretto in a shot glass and float the rum on top of that. Pour the beer into a pint glass. Ignite the shot and than blow it out. Drop it into the glass of beer and drink fast.
Photo Credit: Aaron Vazquez
- 3/4 Pint Guinness
- 1/2 shot Irish Cream
- 1/2 shot Irish Whiskey
Pour half shot of Irish Cream into a shot glass and float Irish whiskey on top. Pour Guinness into a beer mug and let settle. Drop your shot glass into the glass of beer and chug quickly.
The drink will Curdle if you do not drink it quickly enough.
- 2 oz Tomato Juice
- Beer of Choice
Pour the tomato juice into a beer mug and top with your favorite beer. Add salt to taste.