This recipe is a variation of a Dave Wondrich Egg Nogg recipe.
- 2 Teaspoons White Sugar
- Splash of warm water
- 1 Whole Medium Egg
- 2 oz Brandy or Cognac
- 1 oz Aged Rum
- 3 oz Milk
- Put sugar into a shaker and dissolve with splash of warm water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add ice and shake extremely hard to incorporate the egg.
- Double Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with grated Nutmeg or Cinnamon.
The French Connection is an official IBA drink that uses Cognac, a type of Brandy produced in the specific regions of France.
- 1 1/4 oz Cognac Brandy
- 1 1/4 oz Amaretto
- Pour ingredients into an Old Fashioned glass.
- Stir gently.
- 1 oz White Rum
- 1 oz Brandy
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 2/3 oz Lime Juice
Shake in an ice filled shaker and strain into a chilled Cocktail Glass.
In a highball glass half full of ice pour cognac and top with Champagne.