- 3/4 shot of Coffee Liqueur
- 1/4 shot of Irish Cream
- Pour Coffee Liqueur into shot glass.
- Layer the Irish Cream on top of the Coffee Liqueur with the help of the back of a bar spoon.
This drink will look like a miniature version of the amazing Stout beer.
Here is an awesome chilled shot that you can make using Cinnamon Whiskey and Irish Cream. Enjoy.
The Smoking Irishman Shot
Pour Cinnamon Whiskey and Irish Cream into a shaker with Ice
Shake this and strain into a shot glass.
- 1 oz Iced Coffee
- 1 oz Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Irish Cream
- 3/4 oz Crown Royal Whiskey
- Cinnamon Doughnut
- Pour liquor into a shaker of ice.
- Shake and strain into a coffee mug over new ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon doughnut on top.
This recipe was taken from the TV show Bar Rescue. Get more Bar Rescue Drinks.
- 1/2 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Maple Flavored Whiskey
- 4 oz Hot Chocolate
Add all ingredients to coffee mug and gently stir. Top with whipped cream if desired.
- 1/2 oz Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Banana Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
Mix everything in a shaker full of ice. Shake and strain into shot glass.
This shot could also be referred to as a Bubble Gum Shot.