- 1 oz Citrus Vodka
- 1 oz Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Build in a tall glass with ice.
- Add all liquor and lemon juice first. Stir.
- Top with 7up.
- 2 oz Gin (Old Tom)
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice (Fresh)
- 1/2 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 1/2 oz Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 2 oz Milk or Cream
- Pour all into an ice filled rocks glass.
- Shake well until cold.
- Serve in rocks glass.
- 1 Part Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 Part Blue Curacao
- 1 Part Coconut Rum
- 1 Part Melon Liqueur
- 1 Splash Pineapple Juice
- 1 Splash Sour Mix
- Add everything to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into shot glasses.
- 1 1/2 oz Citron Vodka
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 Orange Peel
- Put everything except orange peel into a shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Light a stick match, hold the orange peel over the flame and squeeze it to release essential oils. It will flare up.
- Put orange peel in the drink.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone