- 1 1/2 oz Jagermeister
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup (2:1)
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled glass or serve on the rocks.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Fresh lemon juice
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Pour all liquor in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
This money shot is not what you think! Or maybe it is and you’re just not as perverted as me.
- 1 oz Coconut Rum
- 1/2 oz Cream of Coconut
- 1/2 oz Barenjager (Honey Liqueur)
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into shot glasses.
- 2 oz. Campari
- 2 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- Splash Club Soda
- Orange Slice
- Add Campari and Sweet Vermouth into a short glass with ice.
- Put an Orange slice garnish in the drink
- Add a splash of Club Soda
- 3/4 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Irish Whisky
- 3 oz Hot Strong Coffee
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Whip Heavy Whipping Cream with a whisk until it thickens, but not completely stiffens.
- Pour Whiskey, Coffee Liqueur, and Coffee into a glass or mug.
- Stir lightly and float a layer of Whipped Cream on top.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone