This recipe is a variation of a Dave Wondrich Egg Nogg recipe.
- 2 Teaspoons White Sugar
- Splash of warm water
- 1 Whole Medium Egg
- 2 oz Brandy or Cognac
- 1 oz Aged Rum
- 3 oz Milk
- Put sugar into a shaker and dissolve with splash of warm water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add ice and shake extremely hard to incorporate the egg.
- Double Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with grated Nutmeg or Cinnamon.
This money shot is not what you think! Or maybe it is and you’re just not as perverted as me.
- 1 oz Coconut Rum
- 1/2 oz Cream of Coconut
- 1/2 oz Barenjager (Honey Liqueur)
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into shot glasses.
- 3/4 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz Rum
- 3/4 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 1/4 oz Orange Juice
- Pour all ingredients in a highball glass.
- Stir all together.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Special Thanks to Common Man Cocktails for this video.
Here’s a video of me making an Irish Trash Can:
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Light Rum
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 8.4 oz Can of Red Bull
- Pour liquor into an ice filled highball glass.
- Add Red Bull and give a stir.
- It should be a nice emerald green.