- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- Pour the Irish Whiskey into a cocktail glass.
- Swirl it around inside the glass, coating the inside.
- Dump the excess Whiskey out.
- Add Vodka and Vermouth to mixing glass with ice.
- Shake well
- Add into glass that’s been rinsed with Irish Whiskey earlier.
- 2 oz Gin (Old Tom)
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice (Fresh)
- 1/2 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 1 3/4 London Dry Gin
- 1 3/4 Sweet Vermouth
- Dash of Fernet Branca
- 1/4 oz Orange Juice
- Orange Zest Twist
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well and strain into chilled Cocktail glass.
- 2 oz. Campari
- 2 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- Splash Club Soda
- Orange Slice
- Add Campari and Sweet Vermouth into a short glass with ice.
- Put an Orange slice garnish in the drink
- Add a splash of Club Soda
- 2 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/4 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- 1 Dash Bitters
Pour into mixing glass filled with ice and stir well. Strain into cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon peel.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone