- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- Pour the Irish Whiskey into a cocktail glass.
- Swirl it around inside the glass, coating the inside.
- Dump the excess Whiskey out.
- Add Vodka and Vermouth to mixing glass with ice.
- Shake well
- Add into glass that’s been rinsed with Irish Whiskey earlier.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Fresh lemon juice
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Pour all liquor in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
This one is from Bar Rescue, the Campbell’s Irish Pub Episode.
- 1 oz Smirnoff
- 1/2 oz Melon Liqueur
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- Orange Quarter Moon
- Pour all liquid into a cocktail shaker full of ice.
- Strain over fresh ice in a Collins Glass.
- Garnish with Orange Quarter Moon.
Click For more awesome Bar Rescue Drink Recipes.
Here’s a video of me making an Irish Trash Can:
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Light Rum
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 8.4 oz Can of Red Bull
- Pour liquor into an ice filled highball glass.
- Add Red Bull and give a stir.
- It should be a nice emerald green.
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain onto new ice.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone