- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- Pour the Irish Whiskey into a cocktail glass.
- Swirl it around inside the glass, coating the inside.
- Dump the excess Whiskey out.
- Add Vodka and Vermouth to mixing glass with ice.
- Shake well
- Add into glass that’s been rinsed with Irish Whiskey earlier.
- 3/4 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Irish Whisky
- 3 oz Hot Strong Coffee
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Whip Heavy Whipping Cream with a whisk until it thickens, but not completely stiffens.
- Pour Whiskey, Coffee Liqueur, and Coffee into a glass or mug.
- Stir lightly and float a layer of Whipped Cream on top.
- 1 3/4 oz Whisky
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- Sour Mix
- Pineapple Juice
- Pour Whisky and Triple Sec into a glass with ice.
- Fill with equal parts Pineapple Juice and Sour Mix.
- Shake and serve.
Sex on Fire Recipe:
- 1 oz Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Pour liquor into a short glass with ice.
- Fill with equal parts Cranberry and Orange Juice.
- 1 1/2 oz Crown Royal Whisky
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Dash of Egg White
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well to mix the egg white nicely.
- Strain over new ice in a short glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
This version of a whiskey sour is compliant with the IBA standards of how to make a Whisky sour. You don’t have to use Crown Royal, but it’s just what we used making the video.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone