The Godfather is an IBA official drink using Scotch and Amaretto. This drink was rumored to be a favorite of Marlon Brando.
- 1 1/2 oz Scotch Whiskey
- 1 1/2 oz Amaretto
- Pour ingredients into an Old Fashioned glass with ice.
- Stir the drink gently.
Here is an awesome chilled shot that you can make using Cinnamon Whiskey and Irish Cream. Enjoy.
The Smoking Irishman Shot
Pour Cinnamon Whiskey and Irish Cream into a shaker with Ice
Shake this and strain into a shot glass.
Rhythm & Blues is a great combination of Blueberry Schnapps and Whiskey that gives a sweet taste with a nice level of bite.
- 1 1/2 oz Crown Royal Maple Whiskey
- 3 oz Apple Juice
- Apple Slice
- Pour liquids into a highball glass of ice.
- Garnish with an Apple Slice.
This drink comes from the TV Show Bar Rescue. Get more Bar Rescue Drinks.
- 1 oz Iced Coffee
- 1 oz Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Irish Cream
- 3/4 oz Crown Royal Whiskey
- Cinnamon Doughnut
- Pour liquor into a shaker of ice.
- Shake and strain into a coffee mug over new ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon doughnut on top.
This recipe was taken from the TV show Bar Rescue. Get more Bar Rescue Drinks.