Every one of us desires to have glowing skin and healthy hair. Beauty is the main priority for every people. As we all have the dream to look ourselves best which makes us more attractive from other people. Having beautiful skin and hair will make anyone jealous of you. Living in poor lifestyle makes our skin and hair to damage. In the busy schedule, many of us ignore to take care of their health. We can easily judge a person’s health by his/her skin and hair appearance. Nowadays, most of the people are taking various treatment of glowing skin and healthy skin. Some skin care creams and hair oils cause huge damage to health. Taking natural remedies will fix all of the skin problems and hair issues. Moreover, it will not cause any adverse effects on our health.
Healthy fats are the essential part of our daily routine. It provides us more energy to work properly and keep hair and skin healthy. Making healthy food choices helps you to stay hydrated and beauty. Our diet plays a vital role in your good appearance. Eat your healthy fats makes us the great difference in hair growth and skin texture. You don’t have to worry about choosing healthy fats.
All of us wish to look smart. Lets happily say goodbye to all the expensive skin treatments, hair conditioner, or makeup. In this article, I wrote about the all kinds of healthy fat food which help you in getting beautiful, healthy hair and glowing skin.
Top Ten healthy foods to get luscious hair and glowing skin.
Here are the ten good fat foods which help us to glow clear skin and healthier hair. You have to consume the healthy fat foods to keep your skin and hair radiant forever.
- Spinach: Spinach contains the vitamin A, C and huge levels of beta-carotene. It is the great source of antioxidant to reverse hair damage in the pollution and fight against your wrinkles. It will also prevent your skin from UV rays and sun damage.
- Walnuts: Walnuts includes essential nutrient such as vitamin E and Omega 3 Fatty acids. It helps your skin to stay plump and smooth. It will keep your hair shiny and protect from sun damage. Taking the handful of walnuts improve your skin texture and hair growth rapidly.
- Flax-Seeds: Flax-Seeds contains anti-inflammatory properties of omega three fatty acids. It will renew your skin cells and helps your body to absorb all the beauty-boosting benefits. It will also treat eczema and acne. Moreover, it will handle inflammation in your skin. It will cure your hair damages.
- Almonds: Almonds are highly rich in Vitamin E and flavonoids. It is important both for shiny hair and glowing skin. It will prevent us from free radicals and oxidative damage. It is the good source of magnesium, protein, and selenium. People can get Almonds as the snack for skin health and hair shiny.
- Avocados: Avocados is the beautiful food which includes potassium, antioxidant, fiber, magnesium, folate, and monounsaturated fatty acids. Most of the face masks and shampoos use avocados as one of the main ingredients. It is considered to be right food to fight all types of skin issues and hair problems.
- Lentils: Legumes are the great source of iron and protein. It will support us for hair growth, clear skin, and overall health. You can make your lentil-veggie burgers, hearty soup, and take as the side dish.
- Seaweed: Sea vegetables like Wakame or Nori are filled with phytonutrients and iron. It contains selenium, omega-3 fatty acids, iodine, magnesium, iron, copper. It will help you to get gorgeous skin, and hair. You can wrap up Nori into rolls and Wakame into your miso soup.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate is the best source of anti-aging antioxidants. It will clear your dark circles, pigmentation, and fine lines. It will prevent your hair dandruff and split ends. You will feel good about your skin and hair.
- Berries: Berries are filled with anti-inflammatory vitamins that protect your skin from wrinkle formation and reduce the free radical damage. It will maintain your skin strong and firm. Berries will also reduce the hair fall by supplying the blood to hair cells. You can take into the smoothie or eat with breakfast.
- Chia Seeds: Chia Seeds are little seeds which filled with fiber, protein, and loads of omega-3s. It will work well for your hair and skin. It helps you to feel complete. You can enjoy them with smoothies, pudding, and veg baking.
Few Worst Foods To Avoid for effective results:
- Sugar: We should avoid sugar. It contains trans fat-laden and refined carbohydrates. Sweets, baked goods, and pastries are the main cause of wrinkles, inflammation, poor health problems. We can take a healthier alternative to dried fruits and nuts.
- Processed Foods: We should not take highly processed foods such as cookies, hot dogs, crisps, and fast food meals. All the processed foods have a high content of bad fats and salt. It will cause aging of your skin.
- Red Meat: People generally take red meat on the daily routine. It will seriously affect your muscle and your skin. You will lose your strength in your body.
To Sum Up!, I’m so happy to conclude, All of these natural, healthy fat foods will work as a strong shield in improving your hair and skin. This article will open a great path for you to know about the healthy food benefits. It will not only help your skin and hair. It also leads to the healthy lifestyle. It means that you no longer bother about any further health problems.
I hope you find this article helpful in many ways. All you need to do is take the healthy foods daily. It will surely give you fairer skin tone, long healthy hair, and good health.
Don’t skip this information. It unveils you to eat the right foods. It’s about your health. You have to take the right steps. Just spend some time in reading this article will really worth your health. Go natural and stay healthy. Look more attractive.