- 2 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz Raspberry Syrup
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Put egg white into a mixing glass. Be sure to keep the shell out.
- Add all liquid ingredients.
- Dry shake cocktail (Shake without ice)
- Add ice and shake very well for about 30 seconds.
- Double Strain into a Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with berries or lemon peel.
- 2 oz Gin (Old Tom)
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice (Fresh)
- 1/2 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 1 1/2 oz Citron Vodka
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 Orange Peel
- Put everything except orange peel into a shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Light a stick match, hold the orange peel over the flame and squeeze it to release essential oils. It will flare up.
- Put orange peel in the drink.
- 1 1/2 oz Jagermeister
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup (2:1)
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled glass or serve on the rocks.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- 1/2 Lemon (Cut into wedges)
- 6-10 Mint Leaves
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup (2:1 Ratio)
- Muddle 1/2 Lemon in a mixing glass.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Shake very well with ice.
- Double Strain into a Rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with Mint Sprig.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone