- 2 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz Raspberry Syrup
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Put egg white into a mixing glass. Be sure to keep the shell out.
- Add all liquid ingredients.
- Dry shake cocktail (Shake without ice)
- Add ice and shake very well for about 30 seconds.
- Double Strain into a Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with berries or lemon peel.
- 1 oz Citrus Vodka
- 1 oz Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Build in a tall glass with ice.
- Add all liquor and lemon juice first. Stir.
- Top with 7up.
- 1 oz Rumple Minze Peppermint Schanpps
- 1/2 oz Dark Creme de Cacao
- Shake all with ice.
- Serve in shot glass.
- 1 Part Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 Part Blue Curacao
- 1 Part Coconut Rum
- 1 Part Melon Liqueur
- 1 Splash Pineapple Juice
- 1 Splash Sour Mix
- Add everything to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into shot glasses.
- 1 1/2 oz Jagermeister
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup (2:1)
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled glass or serve on the rocks.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone