- 3/4 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Irish Whisky
- 3 oz Hot Strong Coffee
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Whip Heavy Whipping Cream with a whisk until it thickens, but not completely stiffens.
- Pour Whiskey, Coffee Liqueur, and Coffee into a glass or mug.
- Stir lightly and float a layer of Whipped Cream on top.
- 1 1/2 Parts Bourbon (Preferred: Jim Beam)
- 4 1/2 Parts Hot Apple Cider
Pour into a highball glass and garnish with cinnamon stick
- 1 Part Jim Beam Bourbon
- 4 Cups Hot Strong Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cardamom
- Whipped Cream
Mix ingredients together and warm them. Separate into coffee mugs and top each with whipped cream.
Source: Jim Beam
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone