- 3/4 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Irish Whisky
- 3 oz Hot Strong Coffee
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Whip Heavy Whipping Cream with a whisk until it thickens, but not completely stiffens.
- Pour Whiskey, Coffee Liqueur, and Coffee into a glass or mug.
- Stir lightly and float a layer of Whipped Cream on top.
- 3/4 shot of Coffee Liqueur
- 1/4 shot of Irish Cream
- Pour Coffee Liqueur into shot glass.
- Layer the Irish Cream on top of the Coffee Liqueur with the help of the back of a bar spoon.
This drink will look like a miniature version of the amazing Stout beer.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone