- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Homemade Sour Mix
- 7 oz Bottle of Coronita
- 1 Cup of chopped up strawberries (Frozen will work too.)
- In a blender combine the triple sec, tequila, sour mix, and strawberries.
- Blend until smooth. Add up to a cup of ice if desired.
- Pour into a chilled glass. (You may salt the rim if you’d like.
- Invert bottle in the glass.
- Enjoy this Cinco de Mayo drink.
This is an original recipe from the YouTube Channel An Idiots Liquor.
- 1 Bottle Coronita (7 Ounce)
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 Ounces Sour Mix
- Pour everything except the Coronarita into a shaker of ice. For the grenadine use about 1 ounce.
- Pour into a highball glass. No need to strain.
- Open coronarita and put 1/2 oz Grenadine inside it to give the beer a red color.
- Put bottle upside down inside the drink. (A good idea is to rinse the outside of the bottle before doing so)
- Garnish with a lime slice and enjoy.
Mixed Drink Recipes for Everyone