This is an original recipe from the YouTube Channel An Idiots Liquor.
- 1 Bottle Coronita (7 Ounce)
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 Ounces Sour Mix
- Pour everything except the Coronarita into a shaker of ice. For the grenadine use about 1 ounce.
- Pour into a highball glass. No need to strain.
- Open coronarita and put 1/2 oz Grenadine inside it to give the beer a red color.
- Put bottle upside down inside the drink. (A good idea is to rinse the outside of the bottle before doing so)
- Garnish with a lime slice and enjoy.